Omanye Scholarship fund for Ga education (2023 intake) – Form now Live
11th February 2023
This scholarship is an initiative of the Afroliteracies Foundation, the GaDangme and Kusum Foundation with assistance from public donors. The administrators of the fund reserve the rights to administer the scholarships to awardees based on rules set out by the selection committee. We advise that prospective applicants use or set up a gmail account to complete this form.
To submit an application select the following link:
PLEASE read the following carefully before submitting your application.
* This is both a merit and needs based scholarship
* No applications will be accepted past the deadline
* Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to advance to the interview stage
* Admission letter, CV, proof of community engagement with Gã language are are required documents.
* All documents must bear the name of the applicant in CAPITAL LETTERS
* Experience as a Gã language teacher is good but not required.
* Proof of Community engagement and commitment to Gã language is critical to selecting the winner